Design and Management of Market Research
TEAM's experience in this field is extensive. We have undertaken research planning projects and integrated programmes of research for a wide variety of clients.
A key difference between TEAM and other research providers is the wider tourism expertise that we bring to any research project. This is an asset throughout the whole process - from the initial stages of the project (methodology design, sampling and questionnaire creation) through to the final analysis, interpretation and application of findings. Frequently our research is undertaken as part of a wider study and used to inform future strategies and developments.
More Information on TEAM's Work
Click on the link at the top of the page to view a complete list of TEAM’s projects or, for a list of projects relating specifically to Design and Management of Market Research work, use the link provided here.
Current and Recent Projects
- International Tourism BRIC Market Research for Scottish Enterprise and Scottish Development International.
- Strategic Framework Case Studies for VisitEngland.
- ETC & UNWTO Study on the United States Outbound Travel Market.
- Improving Insight from Intelligence for the Northwest Development Agency. Another project for the NWDA includes the Visitor Economy Conference: Collation and Co-ordination of Evidence.
- State of UK Tourism report, VisitBritain.