Slovenian Tourist Board (STB)
TEAM was commissioned to prepare a strategy to take STB’s marketing activity to the next level. The idea was to exceed the expectations of online travel customers and raise online awareness of Slovenia as a tourism destination.
TEAM planned the strategy in two phases; the first consisted of consultation workshops and research, providing analysis of the current situation. The second phase saw the development of the strategy, which included the following:
- selection of appropriate social media channels
- development of an appropriate content management strategy
- specific digital media operational plan
- a partnership development plan focusing on travel-related digital media and tourism
- monitoring and tracking guidelines through specific KPIs
Following the work carried out by TEAM, measuring results is now an integral part of STB’s approach.